PanAust Limited (PanAust) is a copper and gold producer in Laos with pre-development opportunities in Laos, Papua New Guinea and Chile.


An Australian incorporated company, PanAust is owned by Guangdong Rising H.K. (Holding) Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guangdong Rising Holding Group (GDRH).

GDRH is a Chinese state-owned company regulated under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, the People’s Government of the Guangdong Province in China.

Head office

PanAust’s registered head office is located in Brisbane, Australia and provides leadership and support across the Group in relation to strategy, financial management, commercial and technical services, risk management, sustainability, corporate communications, human resources, legal, governance and reporting.


In Laos, PanAust owns a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining Limited (Phu Bia Mining). The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent interest. Phu Bia Mining’s producing assets are the Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and the Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation.

Papua New Guinea

In Papua New Guinea, PanAust – through its wholly owned subsidiary – Frieda River Limited – PanAust owns the world-class Frieda River Project.


PanAust holds a 66 per cent interest in the Inca de Oro Copper-Gold Project through a Chilean incorporated joint venture company, Inca de Oro S. A.