Company profile

PanAust Limited (PanAust) is a copper and gold producer in Laos with pre-development opportunities in Laos, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar and Chile.

An Australian incorporated company, PanAust is owned by Guangdong Rising H.K. (Holding) Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guangdong Rising Holding Group Co., Ltd. (GRHG).

GRHG is a Chinese state-owned company regulated under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission, the People’s Government of the Guangdong Province in China.

Head office

PanAust’s registered head office is located in Brisbane, Australia and provides leadership and support across the Group in relation to strategy, financial management, commercial and technical services, risk management, sustainability, corporate communications, human resources, legal, governance and reporting.

PanAust Brisbane head office

Laos

Phu Bia Mining Vientiane office

In Laos, PanAust owns a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining Limited (Phu Bia Mining). The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent interest. Phu Bia Mining’s producing assets are the Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and the Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation.

Papua New Guinea

In Papua New Guinea, PanAust – through its wholly owned subsidiary – Frieda River Limited  PanAust  owns the world-class Frieda River Project

Supporting local farmers at Frieda River
A temple in Myanmar

Myanmar

In Myanmar, PanAust holds a 90 per cent interest in Wuntho Resources Company Limited (WRCL) and has established a joint venture with Myanmar Energy Resources Group International Company Limited, a Myanmar-based company which holds the remaining 10 per cent interest of WRCL. 

Chile

PanAust holds a 66 per cent interest in the Inca de Oro Copper-Gold Project through a Chilean incorporated joint venture company, Inca de Oro S. A. 

Mr Lei Feng

Non Executive Director
MBA, FCCA

Mr Lei Feng has over 20 years of financial management experience in various sectors including printing, packaging, shipbuilding, grain trading, mining and finance.

Mr Feng began his career in 2004 as a Financial Accountant at C & C Joint Printing Co., (Guangdong) Ltd., after completing a Masters of Business Administration degree between 2002 and 2004 at Sun Yat-Sen University.

After five years, in 2009, Mr Feng was appointed as Financial and Executive Manager at Heshan Innopak Co., Ltd. Since 2013, Mr Feng has held senior financial positions with various Guangdong state-owned companies regulated under the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission.

In 2013, Mr Feng took up a new appointment as Financial Controller, at Guangxin Shipbuilding and Heavy Industry Co., Ltd and was appointed in 2016, as the Financial Controller with Donlink Group Co., Ltd.

In 2018, Mr Feng joined Guangdong Rising Holdings Group Co. Ltd., (GRHG) as the Deputy General Manager of the Finance Department and later in 2020 he was appointed as General Manager of Finance. In early 2022, Mr Feng took on his current position of General Manager of Guangdong Rising Investment Development Co., Ltd, with GRHG.

Mr Feng became a Non-executive Director of the PanAust Limited Board of Directors on 10 May 2022.