PanAust offers opportunities across a vast range of disciplines at all levels from unskilled labourers to senior management:
- Geology (mine and exploration)
- Engineering (mechanical, electrical, mining, geotechnical and construction)
- Maintenance (mobile fleet and fixed plant)
- Process Supervisors and Superintendents
- Operations (mining and processing)
- Construction Supply and Logistics
- Accounts and Administration
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Safety, Training and Environmental
- Government and Community Relations
Applicants who are interested in joining an international mining company experiencing significant growth are invited to apply for advertised roles* via our job board.
Additionally, interested people may register for job alerts (click on 'Sign In' and choose 'Sign Up as a new user' to register) to be notified of vacancies within job categories selected.
*Some roles are restricted by immigration law or government obligations to recruit local citizens of the country in which the Company is based.